Welcome to our Terraria clan! Should you be interested in joining us, there are a few details to keep in mind:
- Our Terraria server is very casual. At the end of every month, players will need to transfer their items, as a new world will be created at the beginning of every month. Worlds will be saved for a week, in-case our clan members need more time to transfer their stuff.
- There are no real rules, so long as you do not use cheats. Every clan member can either group up, go lone wolf, or even become a bandit.
- Sysops and moderators will not use their powers to establish a presence on the server. All having those powers are for, is to deal with trouble-makers - not to have an unfair advantage.
To join our clan, a few steps need to be followed first:
- You will need to download Hamachi (unmanaged).
- After downloading Hamachi, you may either write out a short bio in the comments section on this page, or you may message a Terraria clan leader directly.
- A short application will be sent your way, and after filling it out and sending it in, will be reviewed so that we may whitelist you.
- Once you are whitelisted, a message with the server information will be sent to you within 24 hours.